Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Re: [www.keralites.net] Jagratha



Dear all,
 
To be frank with you am one of the victim of the NH 47 expansion in Kerala. My family is living adjacent to the NH-47 ever since their great great grand parents exists. During the last expansion  some time in Year 1970+ when I was 13, we have relocated to our remaining land of 4 Cents and living there.  Now the expansion will go beyond our land and will acquire half of the property belongs to my neighbor at the back side. I constructed a house in 1991 within the 4 cent land and now my house as well as my family heritage is whipped off from the existing area.
 
While having these facts in my real life, I am happy for the current NH expansion, because life taught me through my life, as I lived in other parts of the world, like Bombay, Bangalore, various parts of middle east, Europe and finally doing business in Chennai. I left Kerala at a young age and now am 50. During my last 10 Years life Chennai or considering the fact I lived almost 30Yeras outside Kerala, our God's own country is still the same as I saw 30 years ago.
 
Lots of thing  changed in kerala,  Lots of improvement happened and we are number one in the world for crime, rape, alcoholism, no human values.......... All these people behind is the real damn politicians and their goonads, Now these "Jagratha" is also real fake to make money out of poor public who does not know, what is High way, who are the aurhtoriires, what is the power of a state movement against the National Highway authorities.   These local "suckers" want to suck the blood of poor, by diluting the facts.
 
All these figures mentioned is non-sense and nothing is true.  I have seen the growth of Tamil nadu for the last 10 years. There is no comparison for the last 50 years what Kerala achieved. Right and Lift ruled and damaged the Kerala royally.  My counter parts struggle to run their business in Kerala due to the strike and various other political interventions.
 
Tamil Nadu started their professional classes of Engineering and medicine without any trouble this year.  Where kerala stands ? Why this trouble every year. Out side Keral students complete MBBS in five years, Kerala students studying for six years why ? Why our students has to come to Tamilnadu and karnatake for higher studies ? Do ou know why is the amount pumped out side for education by the parents of Kerala student? It is in Billions....
 
All these hype in Kerala is bull shit. Nobody cares...
 
God sake please stop all these non-sense and work for the growth of kerala.
 
bpg
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, August 31, 2010 7:14 PM
Subject: [www.keralites.net] Jagratha

Fun & Info @ Keralites.net

www.keralites.net   


__._,_.___


KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment