Thursday, February 3, 2011

[www.keralites.net] Cancellation of Employment Visa



Sirs,

I shall be thankful, if anyone could give me some solution for the problem which I faced in Dubai Airport (Immigration Dept.).

I was on an emergency trip to Calicut from Dubai on 11.11.2010 midnight Flight EK-560 of Emirates. To my surprise, I have been detained by Immigration Dept.Dubai Airport and the next day they deported.My passport was issued from Riyadh Indian consulate and recently renewed through Empost-Dubai Indian consulate on 04.10.2010. I was in Riyadh from 1990-2002 and unfortunately, I was involved in a case and convicted and deported with a life ban to Saudi Arabia. I had been to UAE in 2004 and was working in Dubai till the cancellation of my employment visa by Immigration Dept.in Dubai.

I have not committed any mistake/crime in UAE, However they escalated the case which happened 9 years before in Saudi and implemented the Life Ban on me (this is what I understood) without any justifications. I have signed an employment contract with the Emirates groups in Dubai, but they are not able to process my Visa due to the Ban. Is this Ban is applied in all the GCC countries now ? God willing, if I get a chance to any other GCC's like Qatar/Bahrain/Kuwait or Oman, can I go there ? Your immediate response is solicited, as the last date of joining with the Emirates Groups is being expired by 11.02.2011.

Thanks and Regards !

Subramanian Thalappally
Mob. 0091-9633806089
tsmaniraman@gmail.com


www.keralites.net


__._,_.___


KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment