Sunday, February 13, 2011

[www.keralites.net] Some Crude Some Rude -



Priceless Observations Department:
 
Sometimes, when I look at my children, I say to myself,'Lillian, you
 should have remained a virgin.'

 - Lillian Carter (mother of Jimmy Carter)
 
<><>
 
 

I had a rose named after me and I was very flattered. But I was not
 pleased to read the description in the catalogue: - 'No good in a bed,
 but fine against a wall.'
 - Eleanor Roosevelt
 
<><>
 
Last week, I stated this woman was the ugliest woman I had ever seen.
 I have since been visited by her sister, and now wish to withdraw that
 statement..
 
- Mark Twain
 
<><>
 
The secret of a good sermon is to have a good beginning and a good
 ending; and to have the two as close together as possible
 
- George Burns
 
<><>

 Santa Claus has the right idea. Visit people only once a year.

 - Victor Borge
 
<><>
 
Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint.
 - Mark Twain
 
<><>
 
By all means, marry. If you get a good wife, you'll become happy; if
 you get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher.
 
- Socrates
 
<><>
 
I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
 - Groucho Marx
 
<><>
 
My wife has a slight impediment in her speech. Every now and then she
 stops to breathe.
 
- Jimmy Durante
 
<><>
 
I have never hated a man enough to give his diamonds back.
 - Zsa Zsa Gabor
 
<><>

 Only Irish coffee provides in a single glass all four essential food
 groups: alcohol, caffeine, sugar and fat.
 
- Alex Levine
 
<><>
 
My luck is so bad that if I bought a cemetery, people would stop dying.
 - Rodney Dangerfield

 Money can't buy you happiness ... But it does bring you a more
 pleasant form of misery.
 
- Spike Milligan
 
<><>
 
Until I was thirteen, I thought my name was SHUT UP .
 - Joe Namath
 
<><>
 
I don't feel old. I don't feel anything until noon. Then it's time for my nap.
 
- Bob Hope
 
<><>
 
I never drink water because of the disgusting things that fish do in it..
 - W. C. Fields
 
We could certainly slow the aging process down if it had to work its
 way through Congress.
 
- Will Rogers=2 0
 
<><>
 
Don't worry about avoiding temptation. As you grow older, it will avoid you.
 - Winston Churchill
 
<><>

 Maybe it's true that life begins at fifty .. But everything else
 starts to wear out, fall out, or spread out..

 - Phyllis Diller
 
<><>

 By the time a man is wise enough to watch his step, he's too old to go anywhere.

 - Billy Crystal
 
And the cardiologist's diet: - If it tastes good spit it out

www.keralites.net   


__._,_.___


KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment