Thursday, February 3, 2011

[www.keralites.net] A BEAUTIFUL PRAYER



Fun & Info @ Keralites.net

Today I remove all boundaries and walls,
Once used as a means of defense,
I forgive those things from the darkened past,
That in love's divine realm make no spiritual sense.

Releasing all worries, all burdens and doubt,
I bring light to the shadows of fear.
By centering myself with a loving thought,
Harsh judgements I no longer hear.

The greatest experience that life has to give,
Is love from an open heart,
For it moves me to appreciate all there is,
And I am one with it all, not apart.

It's love that brings me closer to God,
And leads me according to God's way,
Love's light warms my spirit, it nurtures my soul,
And assures me that everything is okay.

I am one with God and never apart,
As I live this day with an open heart.

Fun & Info @ Keralites.net

GOD help me to be patient
and make those who love me patient.
Forgive & help them to forgive me
if i am unreasonable & demanding
or when i lose my temper over little things.

Fun & Info @ Keralites.net

When i am wrong
Give me the grace to admit it wholly
Neither offering excuses nor trying to shift the blame.
Make me more honest in my thinking ,
more charitable in my opinions...

Fun & Info @ Keralites.net


--
Aano bhadra krtavo yantu vishwatah.(- RIG VEDA)
"Let noble thoughts come to me from all directions"

REGARDS
Miss.Shaija Vallikatri Bhaskaran

www.keralites.net


__._,_.___


KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment