Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Re: [www.keralites.net] Sweating problem..pls inform me...



Kindly rub  Lime juice to ur palms and feet before going to bed and wash it with saop after 10 to 15 minutes,and apply lime juise before 10 minutes to bath,to anywhere,under the armpit and private parts too and have bath u wont swet.and wash ur hands 3 times a week or so with lime juice.that should fix the problem.let me know if it worked

On Tue, Feb 8, 2011 at 3:35 PM, Ceepee Chemnad <cp_chmd@yahoo.com> wrote:
 

I am currently living and working in Dubai. I have been suffering from excessive palms and foot sweating for past many years.

I am not able to shake my hands with others,  have difficulties typing and handling papers which is really effecting my career.

Please advice me with remedy that I can get rid of it.


www.keralites.net



__._,_.___


KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment