Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Re: [www.keralites.net] Sweating problem..pls inform me...



Avoid lemon. Don't drink lemon juice, lemon tea etc.. Reduce your intake of black tea. Within months you will get better difference.


From: Ceepee Chemnad <cp_chmd@yahoo.com>
To: Keralites <Keralites@YahooGroups.com>
Sent: Tue, February 8, 2011 7:35:57 PM
Subject: [www.keralites.net] Sweating problem..pls inform me...

I am currently living and working in Dubai. I have been suffering from excessive palms and foot sweating for past many years.

I am not able to shake my hands with others,  have difficulties typing and handling papers which is really effecting my career.

Please advice me with remedy that I can get rid of it.
www.keralites.net


__._,_.___


KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment