Monday, January 9, 2012

[www.keralites.net] Our Special Connection!

 

Our Special Connection!


With Millions and Millions of people
who travel this space of cyberland
who would have known
that you and I would
make a special connection
We met ... exchanged messages
found many things in common
We shared our joys, our laughs
then we grew even more
sharing hopes and dreams
We started to share our pains,
disappointments, our hurts, our sorrows
our feelings  run deep ... into our souls
You gave me hugs when I needed them
You shared my pain and let me cry
We laughed .. we hugged
We shared many many things
IS it any wonder we have grown so close??
Why is it so hard for others to understand??
For me ... You have become a part of me!!
Special friendships are made here
in cyberland ..every day .. every minute
and I am so glad I found you
through the millions and millions
that come here .... everyday!!
 
PLEASE STAY
DON'T EVER GO AWAY!!
I NEED YOU!!

www.keralites.net

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment