Saturday, July 31, 2010

Re: [www.keralites.net] experience with airtel



Airtel Broadband Customer Care

please forward your complaint to. Airtel Broadband Nodal Officer


Kerala Airtel Broadband Nodal Officer

Airtel House, 28/243,
Near Malayala Manorama,
Panampilli Nagar,
Cochin - 682036
Nodal.southabts@airtel.in
 


Milanworld000 Nothing But Belive It
www.milanworld000.blogspot.com

On 31 July 2010 23:51, sreekumar ramachandran <rcsreekumar@gmail.com> wrote:

friends

another cheating with airtel

2 yrs ago, an airtel man approached me to take a new connection since they were putting new cable there and they didn't get any customer there.

I took connection - phone with broadband. recently I shifted my house to 500m away and I requested the customer care executive for a transfer.

I gave a written request and also registered to their helpline for the same. 2 days later one guy identified as manager called me to arrange one more connection there, though it is not my duty, I arranged the same. later he called me and asked me to surrender my old connection and ask for a new connection by spending another 2000 and forget about the previous deposit. I refused. I complained to their office, but no response except certain sorries

what do I do

Dr.R.C.Sreekumar
phone 91 471 2557953,4012224
91 9447157953


www.keralites.net   


__._,_.___


KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment