Friday, December 17, 2010

Re: [www.keralites.net] Undesirable Mails.



Dear Mr. Nair,
You can set up a filter to block or delete such mails. I can see that you are using Gmail as your email provider, and it is quite easy to do so. Please find below a link which explains a step-by-step process to do the same.


I would suggest setting a filter for the sender's email id, which will then block out all emails from that person.

For example, if you wanted to block my email id, you would set a filter to "delete" all mails from the "sender" "kakunjegroup@gmail.com"

Regards,
Balakrishna Bhat Kakunje

On Fri, Dec 17, 2010 at 4:43 AM, Gangadharan Nair N <ng.puthoor@gmail.com> wrote:
 

Hai friends,

I am getting lots of un-desirable mailings in my address, especially some particular person or group or organization.
How can I block those mails? I am an old man of above 70 years and most of the mails are opened and read out by my grand
children and I do not want them to be embarrassed.

Regards,

Gangadharan Nair N

--
" Vande Matharam "
ng.puthoor@gmail.com
Gangadharan Nair N.





__._,_.___


KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment