Wednesday, January 4, 2012

[www.keralites.net] REMEMBER: Always Keep The Promises Made In Love

 

!!! REMEMBER: Always Keep The Promises Made In Love  !!!


People make promises when they fall in relationship. But in the end, they prove all their promises false and leave their partner with no option other than to LET THINGS GO the way they are going.. Before making any promise in relationship, Before planting dreams in her eyes, do think twice after reading this poem "Remember" .

Fun & Info @ Keralites.net




REMEMBER


Remember,
The times we loved to meet;
You Promised to bring the world at my feet;
Hours we craved for one sight;
Restlessness we felt after every fight..


Remember,
You promised to show me the sky;
And walk till eternity without a lie;
You promised, when problems surround;
You'll put your arms around..


Fun & Info @ Keralites.net




Remember,
When you looked into my eyes;
Said "I love u"and heard my cries;
When you walked with me & showed a new ray;
Held my hands and didn't let me go away..


Remember,
You said, you'd make me proud;
Nothing in the world make's me cry aloud;
You said, you were fine;
And those words left me on cloud 9..


Fun & Info @ Keralites.net




Time Crossed He Changed But Still I want Him To Remember..


Remember,
You have me till the moment i die;
If you don't leave me when i cry;
Please come, and let me fly;
For i know, YOU NEVER SHOWED ME THE SKY.. !!!

www.keralites.net

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment