Monday, January 2, 2012

[www.keralites.net] One More Year

 


This is the year. Your year. This is the year it will happen.
Fun & Info @ Keralites.net 
One More Year

Yup, one more year done hit the door.
And - in due time - I may explore
it's lessons learned, as came my way.
Later on... Maybe... Just not today...

Too much ahead to wanna look back.
Easy to let that year "fade to black."
Brief intermission as new year pends.
I'll let it open... See how it ends...

What works for me may not for you...
All are unique - each with their view.
Life is like art... Whatever its form,
exists to access, en-joy and inform.

So if clay-lump flails, I'll toss aside.
Leave it to soak - next ones applied.
If painting fails... I measure intent
As if investment - in time well spent.

When/if whatever fails to suit me?
Another may like when "suits to a T."
To each their own - to do their way.
I choose to pray, rejoice and give God the Glory... 
Every day.

2012 - by Tim Levin

----------

Peace & Love !!!
Dora Saunier



www.keralites.net

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment