- 15 Horsepower, proven KTM design, first-class chassis, with lightweight tubular space frame
- High-quality components guarantees highest levels of precision and stability
- Multi-function cockpit/dashboard
- Lightweight 17 inch cast light alloy wheels
- Effective Disc Brakes
Bajaj Duke KTM bike technical specifications:
- 124.7 ccm, Liquid Cooled Single cylinder, 4-stroke Engine
- Max Power: 15 PS @ 9,500/rpm
- Max Torque: 12 Nm @ 8.000/rpm
- Transmission : 6 gear
- Clutch : Wet multi-disc clutch, mechanically operated
- Bosch EFI Fuel System
- Stainless steel silencer with regulated catalytic converter
- Electric Start
- Battery: 12V 6Ah
- Front suspension: WP-USD 43 mm / 150 mm
- Rear suspension / suspension travel : WP-Monoshock / 150 mm
- Front brake: 280 mm Disc, Four piston, radially bolted caliper
- Rear brake: 230mm Disc , Single piston, floating caliper
- Tyres front: 110/70 R 17 and Rear 150/60 R 17
- Fuel Tank capacity : 11 Litre
- Wheel base: 1,350 mm
- Ground clearance : 185 mm
- Seat height : 810 mm
- Kerb Weight: 124 Kg
Bajaj Duke Price in India: will be launched in December 2011
"with greatpower, comes great responsibility"
To subscribe send a mail to Keralitesfirstname.lastname@example.org.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralitesemail@example.com.
To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralitesfirstname.lastname@example.org.