Thursday, January 5, 2012

Re: [] GCC rules


I had checked about cancellation of visa for my friend.
What I found is that you have to get it cancelled in your passport.
You can send it by courier to a very reliable friend to get it cancelled at Dubai. 
About sending to company - be very careful, once you are no more in their employment, they may not just do it free.
There are cases where companies charge as much as Dh2000 to return the passport.
It is also posible that your visa may be already cancelled fron the system by immigration, which can be checked in UAE consulate. Where is the nearest UAE consulate? I think you have to go all the way to Mumbai for that - If so, they can cancell in your passport.  

Recent Activity:
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to
Send your posts to
Send your suggestions to

To unsubscribe send a mail to


Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.



No comments:

Post a Comment