Monday, February 7, 2011

Re: [www.keralites.net] Piles .Problem .Please info me



Dear Mustafa

have dry fig every morning

soak a peice of fig in evening have the fig in the morning and drink the water as well

and inshallah it will be ok in fifteen days but do not eat for one hour after having the fig and make sure you are empty stomach before eating the fig and drinking the soaked water

Wishing you speedy recovery

Shakeel


From: musthafa_ 586 <musthafa_586@yahoo.com>
To: Keralites <Keralites@YahooGroups.com>
Sent: Sun, February 6, 2011 9:52:58 PM
Subject: [www.keralites.net] Piles .Problem .Please info me

Hi any Doctors please info me I have problem for piles I am in Saudi Arabia you know the Doctors here but I want treatment .how can please info me this .treatment for my friend you will take per day 3 times food but only Vegetable only but same time weekly two. Time chicken but steel have pain in stole are but no come in blood. But u no this jubail whether no good same time cold same time Harte but after 2th months in summer time so what I do please info me    

But I take tablet from in India for my family Doctor but take this tablet in 3TH month's this tablet name

CHITRAKADI VAT. PYLAPY.CAPSULE .this my medicine. Takes per day 2 times but no is finished

Please I waiting for your side answer.


www.keralites.net


__._,_.___


KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment