Sunday, February 6, 2011

RE: [www.keralites.net] Piles .Problem .Please info me



Even I had the same problem, while passing the stool it was hard & it was very painful – I was suffering for at least minimum 1year & I'm staying in Dubai

When I went to India in my vacation , I met a counseling team which was working for piles treatment,

The Team Head gave few tips to prevent the piles and it was home remedies

1.       Take leafy vegetables twice a week ( take Palak cheera – it's good for you)

2.       Take 1 raw carrot everyday

3.       Take plenty of water everyday

4.       Take Dry Grapes ( put this mundiri in your pocket & just eat it whenever you have time)

5.       Take half a glass of water & add 2 spoon of Uluva powder & mix it (not to fry uluva in pan) and drink everyday in an empty stomach as soon as you get up in the morning

Im 100% sure this it will show a very good difference in your life, THIS IS OUT OF MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE. I took these tips continuously only for 1month & it showed a good difference.

Dear All try this if you are suffering from this pain & hard stools

Regards
Anilkumar.p
Dubai

From: Keralites@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Keralites@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of musthafa_ 586
Sent: Sunday, February 06, 2011 9:53 PM
To: Keralites
Subject: [www.keralites.net] Piles .Problem .Please info me

Hi any Doctors please info me I have problem for piles I am in Saudi Arabia you know the Doctors here but I want treatment .how can please info me this .treatment for my friend you will take per day 3 times food but only Vegetable only but same time weekly two. Time chicken but steel have pain in stole are but no come in blood. But u no this jubail whether no good same time cold same time Harte but after 2th months in summer time so what I do please info me    

But I take tablet from in India for my family Doctor but take this tablet in 3TH month's this tablet name

CHITRAKADI VAT. PYLAPY.CAPSULE .this my medicine. Takes per day 2 times but no is finished

Please I waiting for your side answer.


www.keralites.net


__._,_.___


KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment