Tuesday, October 5, 2010

[www.keralites.net] letter from my heart.



You must have ur reasons
For doing the things u do
By being silent & reclusive
I tried to reach out to u
I kept trying to keep in touch
What was I supposed to do
As this year was almost over
I'm longing to hear from u
Remembering all we shared
Recollecting as I so often do
Yet I wonder if u are aware
How much I am missing u
While I shall continue to write?
I keep hoping u would too
But u dont need to doubt
I know I will never forget u...
It is u, whom I always think of,
I do believe u are God s gift to me
 from above.
You are as caring to me like a dove,
It is you whom I always always will love.
Without ur love,  I shall never dare.
Since it is u, for whom I only care,
I know our love is greater than the sea,
Because of this, this poem is written for thee.
You have the heart & I have the key,
When the heart and key combine_
you and I become we,,,  
                                      snehapoorvam chitra

www.keralites.net   


__._,_.___


KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment