Monday, December 27, 2010

[www.keralites.net] MY FATE.



 

I wish I knew what to do.
where to go, who to see.
I wish I knew what to say,
so u could be with me.
I wish I knew what was right, 
& what was wrong.
I wish my heart would tell me,
why it's been quiet so long.
what am I supposed to do? 
these are the questions,
that keep plaguing me.
I thought I escaped them before,
I thought I had answered them true.
but now I find out how wrong I was, 
& that I don't know what to do.
I was so sure I knew what I wanted,
that I sacrificed all of it.
I gave my entire heart to him,
& he destroyed it.
So, I traveled on a long, hard road,
the one called 'recovery.'
I put my life back together, 
& made a new discovery.
I was young & inexperienced.
I knew so little about love.
I missed something right in front of me,
something I never thought of.
I never stopped to think,

I was left with pain,
I just ambled on with life,
nothing was even funny.
I thought there was no way out.
until I called u one day,
the day that I threw him out.
did I just bring over,
the love I wanted before, 
& through it to u,
leaving it at u door?
I think not,
though no one will believe me.
I think I was just wrong, 
& wanted to learn to see.
I wanted to see what u are,
what promise ur soul may hold.
Now I find that door is closed,
what am I to do,
when life proves its not fair?
how can I best get there?
That place that I want to be,
so badly that I can't wait.
the joys for true love,
I want it to be my fate,,

             THANKS TO U.

                           snehapoorvam chitra,


www.keralites.net   


__._,_.___


KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment