Friday, December 31, 2010

[www.keralites.net] Happy New Year



It's yet another year, bidding goodbye and the dawn's soon approaching. We call it the New Year. When the clock strikes twelve on December 31st, people all over the world cheer and wish each other a very Happy New Year.

For some, this event is no more than a change of a calendar. For others, the New Year symbolizes the beginning of a better tomorrow.

How have I made a difference in each of your lives – what have I done, as this year adds years, to the years of my life?

Some have made it known to me, some still speak in silence and with all that I have gathered in silence and in speech, here's what I have to say as I bid goodbye 2010 –

If I was the reason you smiled a while – your smile I have valued,

If I was the reason you walked a mile, I held your hand – you took me along too,

If I was the reason you touched the sky, I am watching u soar higher,

But if it was me

Who made you cry, give me one more chance –

let me be there to return a smile and have the tear.

 

Life goes on as it always does,

What can be said in New Year rhymes,

That's not been said a thousand times?

The new year's come, the old year's gone,

We rise up laughing,

and hug the world, until it stings,

We live, we love, we woo, we wed,

We laugh, we weep, we hope, we fear,

And that's the voyage of a year in years.

 

For all who made that difference in my life, your presence valued , so , here's my wish :

May God Bless you with

H ours of happy times with friends and family
A bundant time for relaxation
P rosperity
P lenty of love when you need it the most
Y outhful excitement at life's simple pleasures

N ights of restful slumber (you know - dont' worry be happy)
E verything you need
W ishing you love that fills your life

Y ears and years of good health
E njoyment and mirth
A angels to watch over you
R embrances of  happy years!

"For last year's words belong to last year's language and next year's words await another voice. But  to make an end is to make a beginning".

 HAPPY NEW YEAR…..CONTINUE TO START A NEW JOURNEY.

Love and regards
Arun

"I expect to pass through the world but once. Any good therefore that I can do, or any kindness I can show to any human, let me do it now. Let me not defer it, for I shall not pass this way again."


www.keralites.net   


__._,_.___


KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment