Thursday, December 30, 2010

[www.keralites.net] Funny Plans for New Year 2011



Funny Plans for New Year 2011


# Just for today, I will not sit in my living room all day in my nightdress. Instead, I will move my computer into the bedroom.

# I will no longer waste my time relieving the past, instead I will spend it worrying about the future.

# I will not bore my boss by with the same excuse for taking leaves. I will think of some more excuses.

# I will do less laundry and use more deodorant.

# I will avoid taking a bath whenever possible and conserve more water.

# Assure my lawyer that I will never again show up drunk at a custody hearing.

# I will give up chocolates totally. 100%. Completely. Honestly....

# I will try to figure out why I *really* need nine e-mail addresses.

# I will stop sending e-mails to my wife (husband).

# I resolve to work with

neglected children -- my own.

# I will stop sending e-mail, ICQ, Instant Messages and be on the phone at the same time with the same person.

# I will spend less than one hour a day on the Internet. This, of course, will be hard to estimate since I'm not a clock watcher.

# I will read the manual... just as soon as I can find it.

# I will think of a password other than "password."

# I will not tell the same story at every get together.

# I won't worry so much.

# I will cut my hair.

# I will grow my hair.

# I will stop considering other people's feelings when they so obviously don't consider mine - if that unwashed fellow sits next to me again, I'll tell him he stinks!

# I will be more imaginative.

# I will not hang around girls - they think you love them and that sucks.

# I will not ring the stewardess button on airplanes just to get her phone number.




www.keralites.net   


__._,_.___


KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment