Monday, November 29, 2010

[www.keralites.net] Conversation Between Pencil & Eraser



It's so touching!

Pencil: I'm sorry....
Eraser: For what? You didn't do anything wrong.
Pencil: I'm sorry cos you get hurt cos of me. Whenever I made a mistake, you're always
there to erase it. But as you make my mistakes vanish, you lose a part of yourself. You
get smaller and smaller each time.

Eraser: That's true. But I don't really mind. You see, I was made to do this. I was made
to help you whenever you do something wrong. Even though one day, I know I'll be gone and
you'll replace me with a new one, I'm actually happy with my job. So please, stop
worrying. I hate seeing you sad. :)

I found this conversation between the pencil and the eraser very inspirational. Parents
are like the eraser whereas their children are the pencil. They're always there for their
children, cleaning up their mistakes. Sometimes along the way... they get hurt, and
become smaller (older, and eventually pass away). Though their children will eventually
find someone new (spouse), but parents are still happy with what they do for their
children, and will always hate seeing their precious ones worrying, or sad.

This is for all parents out there.....

HAVE A NICE DAY !!!

 

" MY HEART FOLLOWS YOU - WHEREVER, WHENEVER, FOREVER..."
"Be in touch ,I am just a mail away not a mile away"

If my mails
are irritating you? Feel free to inform me to remove your ID from my
Regular mail sending list......

www.keralites.net


__._,_.___


KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment