Friday, November 12, 2010

Re: [www.keralites.net] Please don't submit your educational documents to your frauds/criminals ,billionares like' employer 'in KSA.



dear sp,

I wl tell my experience in Dubai. my employer was my husband's cousin n best friend. he promised me housing/good salary/food free of cost.

when i reached there i was told that i hv to search for boarding n lodging/food/traveling etc. my nephew was there. he helped me to find out a place to stay. the first salary i received that also after 45 days i came to know that I wl not be able to survive with that salary - AED 1700 instead of the promised salary of AED 5000. after i got salary i simply called up my family n told them that i am returning back to India.

the sorry part was that my Indian job (accountant in a shipping co) I hv resigned before i left for Dubai. now i am doing the same job in my locality with a mere salary. pls donot believe people whether it is employer/relative. all are frauds. god may forgive these people.

I forgot to mention that to n fro air charges also I hv paid from my pocket.
my pappa (now he is no more) gave me that money. my employer promised me that you come fast, i wl pay the airfare charges here. but he didn't honour his promise. he is hailing from irinjalakuda - kombara - trichur dist kerala - his name bhasi tharayil, staying that time (june 2006) at Al-Rashidiya, dubai.

hv a nice day
love n pray/mrs gopi

On Fri, Nov 12, 2010 at 5:21 PM, Srikar Prasad <srikarcity@gmail.com> wrote:

From own experience

I lost my originaldegree certificate which my employer forcefully collected when I joined them 2 years ago.(My first gulf chance).Certificate was not released as they sent me on avacasion after the contract period.Also my end of service benefit blocked and told me,they will give once I came back to same'hell'.For certificate also same argument.They didn't gave me 'exit' even if applied for the same.Instead renewed iqama and stamped reentry.So I cannot return for saudi arabia again.I was in Jubail,eastern provinceareaof KSA.

My advice is that please don't give any of your credentials (including passport) to the employer unnecessarily.

I already applied for a duplicate from the university which i studied .This is a long process to get one from our universities.

SP.


www.keralites.net


__._,_.___


KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment