Thursday, December 2, 2010

[www.keralites.net] Please advice - Land Dispute - Karnataka State



Dear All,

My grand father was renting the land in 1945 and rent receipt available with us. My father built a house initially and running a shop and at the same time backyard of our house about 90 cents land my father developed and was cultivating paddy, coconut, banana plant, Mango, Cashew trees and pepper.

My father before his marriage he allowed his sister and her husband to live in our house when they got married. They both were teachers in a primary school nearby. Without my father's knowledge, the cunning sister and brother-in law purchased the entire land from the land owner in 1952 and constructed their own house to our adjacent plot. When my father came to know about his purchase of land, he said the land which my father was occupied to him only and it's free to my father but for several instance my father requested him to transfer the land to his name he was giving various reasons like he has loan on the property. At later the year 1982, my father's brother in law served a lawyer notice to my father that my father is holding 30 cents land as licensee and if interested to purchase then my father has to pay Rs 150/- per cent. My father replied thru a lawyer that my brother in law stated in his notice is FALSE. Later, 3 local members called for a meeting without my fathers consent and come to a conclusion that he will acquire balance land leaving 47 cents land along with the house. As agreed by local member committee, he put the FENCE leaving 47 cents to my father.

But year passed, my father requested thru the committee member to resolve the matter but failed to legalize the matter. My father's brother-in law had PARALYSIS attack and died and subsequently other 2 members died. Now only 1 member is alive. My father's sister is alive and we came to know that she has completed the WILL to her children. My father so innocent god fearing, refused to submit DECLARATION during Land
REFORM ACT.

My father and mother they live in the disputed land. Now I am planning to come and settle with them for my retired life and to look after them because my father is now 80 yrs. old and mother is 72. I wanted to build a terrace house since the existing house is infected from termite.

Please advise us how to go legally and get solved the disputed land.

Thanking you,
WG


www.keralites.net   


__._,_.___


KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment