Sunday, November 14, 2010

Re: [www.keralites.net] Please don't submit your educational documents to your frauds/criminals ,billionares like' employer 'in KSA.



 
Hi Srikar,
 
I understand ur position, Anyway what has happened is happened.
Now do u have xerox copy of ur Certificates which u submitted to ur employer?
Take these certificate and go to the Indian Embassy and file a petition if u r still at Jubail.
If not, and if u r at Home town, then pls try to go to the university and get the certificate from them. They will surely help u out.
 
Best wishes dear....



*************************
¨`•.•´¨) Always
`•.¸(¨`•.•´¨) Keep
(¨`•.•´¨)¸.•´ Smiling!
`•.¸.•´
Thanks & Regards
Jadi..............
*************************


--- On Sat, 13/11/10, Shahu <mhshahoo@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Shahu <mhshahoo@yahoo.com>
Subject: [www.keralites.net] Please don't submit your educational documents to your frauds/criminals ,billionares like' employer 'in KSA.
To: "Keralites" <Keralites@YahooGroups.com>
Date: Saturday, 13 November, 2010, 6:05 PM

 
Is there no chance to give complaint in Indian Embassy. (off course may be no use for it? ) any how in our group has lot of experience people included,
I hope they will help you to get back your documents.
(I believe that the company has no rights to keep original, and we just give them a photocopy when they require,)
 
Best of Luck
 
Fun & Info @ Keralites.net

Don't tell your God how big the storm is,

Tell the storm how big your God is !!!


From: Srikar Prasad <srikarcity@gmail.com>
To: Keralites <Keralites@YahooGroups.com>
Sent: Fri, November 12, 2010 2:51:02 PM
Subject: [www.keralites.net] Please don't submit your educational documents to your frauds/criminals ,billionares like' employer 'in KSA.
 
From own experience
I lost my originaldegree certificate which my employer forcefully collected when I joined them 2 years ago.(My first gulf chance).Certificate was not released as they sent me on avacasion after the contract period.Also my end of service benefit blocked and told me,they will give once I came back to same'hell'.For certificate also same argument.They didn't gave me 'exit' even if applied for the same.Instead renewed iqama and stamped reentry.So I cannot return for saudi arabia again.I was in Jubail,eastern provinceareaof KSA.
My advice is that please don't give any of your credentials (including passport) to the employer unnecessarily.
I already applied for a duplicate from the university which i studied .This is a long process to get one from our universities.
SP.

www.keralites.net   



__._,_.___


KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment