Saturday, November 13, 2010

Re: [www.keralites.net] Please don't submit your educational documents to your frauds/criminals ,billionares like' employer 'in KSA.



I myself a martier of such illegal treatment given by a leading firm named Al-Hugayet, a man power supplying company to Aramco. Prior to one month, before my contract end I have informed my intention to not renew my contract again, but they punished with a re-entry visa for fourteen days. Reported the matter to Indian embassy and concerned minister Mr. Vayalar Ravi and informed me in writing, they will take necessary action including ban on man power hiring from India.Nothing happened. Also Indian embassy advised me to raise a case in labor court, which I realized from an advocate further may delayed minimum six month. This company also managed by our gods own country people, who are getting huge amount through back doors, are the advisers to the sponsor.

For you, can approach authorities and get duplicate certificates.

Thanks 
Joykutty


From: Srikar Prasad <srikarcity@gmail.com>
To: Keralites <Keralites@YahooGroups.com>
Sent: Fri, 12 November, 2010 2:51:02 PM
Subject: [www.keralites.net] Please don't submit your educational documents to your frauds/criminals ,billionares like' employer 'in KSA.

 

From own experience

I lost my originaldegree certificate which my employer forcefully collected when I joined them 2 years ago.(My first gulf chance).Certificate was not released as they sent me on avacasion after the contract period.Also my end of service benefit blocked and told me,they will give once I came back to same'hell'.For certificate also same argument.They didn't gave me 'exit' even if applied for the same.Instead renewed iqama and stamped reentry.So I cannot return for saudi arabia again.I was in Jubail,eastern provinceareaof KSA.

My advice is that please don't give any of your credentials (including passport) to the employer unnecessarily.

I already applied for a duplicate from the university which i studied .This is a long process to get one from our universities.

SP.


www.keralites.net   


__._,_.___


KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment