Monday, October 3, 2011

[www.keralites.net] Nirmal Madhav

 

Who are they (SFI) to rule the State? They are the followers of HITLER.

 

 

 

WHY MOST OF THE BOYS JOIN (Students Federation of India) S.F.I ???? WHY NOT KSU?

THESE PHOTOS WILL TELL YOU WHY IT'S FUN TO JOIN S.F.I  (Sexy Federation of India)

 

  oooh...I want to join S.F.I too..Sexy Federation of India it is..

  gang bang orgies..S.F. I style

 ooh...what a juicy S.F.I...look at those Communist thighs

  sexy Communist ass...Marxism and Lesbianism can co-exist

Stop 'Jacky' in the bus, stop wasting time at bus stops, cinema theatres and parks...

JOIN S.F.I & ENJOY LEGALLY IN PUBLIC !!!! ;-)

Study Struggle Enjoy...... Lal Salaam


www.keralites.net

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment