Sunday, December 4, 2011

[www.keralites.net] Today...

 

Fun & Info @ Keralites.net

Today... 
I want to write sweet words of love to you,
embrace your heart with tenderness, kiss your mouth 
passion, 
you smell the aroma spent with my kisses
and whisper in my ear 
I love you with a soul ...
 
 
Today... 
I want to express that feeling to wake up
in me and giving that inflamed my senses light and
and color to healing the wounds of my life 
 

Today... 
I want to be your sweet melody of love, love you 
not possess, 
love and though not invade
distance prevents me from seeing up close, 
I can not help 
love you like 
I love you ....

* * * * * * *

Love,
Dora Saunier

www.keralites.net

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment