Monday, December 5, 2011

[www.keralites.net] Humble and Forgiving

 

Why is it hard to forgive others? Usually because we believe that 
they are 90%  to blame for the problem, that I am not as bad as they are. 

So I start to carry the load of other people's actions. 
If my ego is too hurt, I will have the sense of correction, of justice:
 'I know I am right', 'That is not fair'. 

But if I start to forgive from the heart, sincerely, then this kind of feeling 
and attitude begins to dissolve. I remain humble and this forgiveness will 
bring me closer to others. 

Then I do not carry regrets or anger, I just let go and remain light.
~unknown~

www.keralites.net

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment