Saturday, December 17, 2011

[www.keralites.net] Christmas Greeting to a Friend!

 

Christmas Greeting to a Friend!

Christmas is near

What can I say

I know my feelings

I don't always display

So now is the time

For my feelings to show

You're my best friend

I hope this you know

Your kind and caring

And always there for me

Thank you for everything

You do so thoughtfully


One thing for sure

To you I will say

You sure know how

To brighten up my day



Don't forget to send this greeting to your friend to brighten up his day!


www.keralites.net

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment