Thursday, August 11, 2011

[www.keralites.net] What a nice e-mail!

 

Dear  Lord, 
Fun & Info @ Keralites.net
Every single evening 
As I'm lying here in bed, 
This tiny little Prayer 
Keeps running through my head: 

God  bless all my family 
Wherever they may be, 
Keep them warm 
And safe from harm 
For they're so close to me. 

And  God, there is one more thing 
I wish that you could do; 
Hope you don't mind me asking, 
Please bless my computer too. 

Now I know that it's unusual 
To Bless a motherboard, 
But listen just a second 
While I explain it to you, Lord. 

You see, that little metal box 
Holds more than odds and ends; 
Inside those small compartments
 
Rest so many of my friends. 

I know so much about them 
By  the kindness that they give, 
And this little scrap of metal 
Takes me in to where they live. 

By faith is how I know them 
Much the same as you. 
We share in what life brings us 
And from that our friendships grew. 

Please take an extra minute 
From your duties up above, 
To bless those in my address book 
That's filled with so much love. 

Wherever else this prayer may reach 
To each and every friend, 
Bless each e-mail inbox 
And each person who hits 'send'. 

When you update your Heavenly list 
On your own Great CD-ROM, 
Bless everyone who says this prayer 
Sent up to GOD.Com 


www.keralites.net   

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment