Monday, August 22, 2011

[www.keralites.net] Please open your eye against Dowry and Gold

 

Namaste

After a Long time I am writing to you .. My Mother is old and now in critical condition so I can't concentrate anything .so I am delaying almost all things except my routine job.

Here I want to bring all my readers attention to think about Dowry and Gold in this present condition. It is not spirituality.

In Bhagavad-Gita Lord Krishna Said that Karma is better than Sanyasa. That means better than thinking and praying always to god do your work (karma) with affection to god like a yegnja.

So let me come to the point what I want to say.

India is the wealthiest Country in this world. If you compare with any other country. When we compare with the total population may be we are behind with other countries with the wealth among individual person Per Capita) than other countries. So let Anna Hassare or others fight for something else.

Gold

Here I want to bring your attention to a critical and dangerous situation in our India.

As all of you know India is the most popular among purchaser of Gold. Did you think men are wishing to purchase gold? No Because of Women's love better than to their Husband/ Children's/ parents... they love Gold. Did you see ever normally any Lady wearing More than 40 grams at a time?

Now days we need with each lady a black cat to protect their life as they (including Children's) are wearing more than 8grams of gold as the price of gold is sky rocketing more than 21250 rupees per 8 gram. Why our ladies and Gents not thinking there life precious than Gold. Why our ladies not trying to avoid Gold. Did they think while wearing a Gold they look more beauty? By the advertisement of some salukis, Malabar, Baima, They think without gold they can't live? Why when some one comes with a proposal with a demand of Gold Jeweler why including parents and bride not opposing it? because ladies want as asset or to make proud in front of others they want Gold without thinking how their parents will attain it ( I am saying about mudsill class family not about rich family or poor family). if our ladies ignore about Gold do you think the price of gold will sky rocket like this? No if the avoid Jwelleriessure when there is no demand automatically the price will reduce. Not with a proud I am saying , by the grace of God I am earning more than 1.75 lakhs per month as salary But till now I did not by any Gold as Until now what my wife have ( it is not more than 48 grams) I told her it is dangerous material when you wear . even last year when she gone for a vacation without me to India she buy some duplicate ornaments as she fear at that the time gold price is more than 10000 per 8 gram , if somebody rob her. So please my dear sisters and children's and mothers please think about to avoid Gold. If you wish think about Silver?

Dowry

Now a days Dowry ,it is a cancer to our society. Even a Boy one do not have any job and he is saying expecting a job in near future he also ask a Big amount of money and gold as Dowry. Most ofOur Girls without thinking the trouble of there family they will say I need That boy as my Husband. This girls are in a dream world , so there parents are struggling to arrange the Dowry ? why Our Girls not thinking we are purchasing a man one who is not capable to protect me with out a Dowry? Most of us including Ladies will say Dowry is a Cancer to our society so dont give it ( it is only in Public when it comes to there life they will say and compelled to parents and brothers they need it) If they refuse (Or Take a pledge that I will not marry a man one who required Dowry ) I dont want a man one who is going to protect me with my parents amount, automatically our Dowry system will be terminated from India. why I can comment on this issue? may be you will think . because my father didnt take any Dowry. also when during my Engagement when my wifes family ask how much dowry you need my father with my permission said that i dont have a son to sell. If you are ready bring your Daughter with a wearing nice gentle dress to the occasion. He will pay for all functions ( Our marriage was at Chottanikkara Temple) . NowI Told my wife if any of our two sons in Future when they get married if they ask or complained for Dowry with out Knowing them give some poison and kill my sons to avoid the teas of My childrens parents and there wives.

I am saying this with proudly. why I am out of this two stuppidness.

o I request you to think about this serious two issues

with regards
dilip
www.keralites.net

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net
MARKETPLACE
A bad score is 598. A good idea is checking yours, at freecreditscore.com.
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment