Saturday, August 13, 2011

[www.keralites.net] Lacey Schwimmer Bare Belly In Sport Wear

 

Lacey Schwimmer Bare Belly In Sport Wear

 

 
She is the same lovely German girl we showed you last week on her birthday. Her name is Lacey Schwimmer but I don�t really know why. I�d never heard of her until I started watching �Dancing with the Stars� last year but it was over the course of that show that I really fell in love with her.

I think it had a lot to do with the fact that she�s a very tough and confident girl that doesn�t take any crap off anyone � least of all her dance partners. She has a fantastic body and while I don�t think she�s all that attractive otherwise, her personality is really what�s most alluring about her. As she arrives at a dance studio to rehearse in Los Angeles, California, I can�t help feeling a little excited. Granted, she�s paired with Mike �Psycho� Catherwood who has about the grace of a sick elephant, but I�m sure she�ll get the best performance out of him that she can.
 

 

 

 

www.keralites.net   

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment