Monday, August 15, 2011

[www.keralites.net] Exiting from KSA- Doubts

 

Dears,

      GREETINGS !!

      I'm in Saudi Arabia with family.    now family (my wife and children) are in India.     We are planning not to continue in KSA.     So,  is it necessary that  my family must come here and get an EXIT-only endorsement.        OR,  is it okay that they can just remain in India,  and that  I can get an EXIT-only endorsement for myself.        In this case,   if  I or children wish to come to KSA again at a later time,  will there be problem for entering the Kingdom again (since my wife and children do not have EXIT-only endorsement.).      My children are grown ups   --  20 and 22 years of age.

      Appreciate your assistance in providing exact information in this regard.      thank you

-- Viven


www.keralites.net

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment