Thursday, August 4, 2011

[www.keralites.net] An Essay: The Pleasure of love

 

THE PLEASURE OF LOVE
by Alfonso Martín Villanueva Reinbeck
Fun & Info @ Keralites.net

Love isn't an obligation but a privilege.
You can not love by pressure or duty, but because it's the greatest pleasure in life, love by choice, because you love, not love to meet any rules, or to make merit to anyone you love for the simple and wonderful pleasure love.
I love you, and now accept the adventure of exploring and discovering what guards you beyond your mask and your defenses.
I look fondly your deepest feelings, your fears, your weaknesses, your hopes and joys, your pain and your desires.
I love you, and understand that behind your armor is a sensitive heart and lonely, hungry for a helping hand and a sincere smile on you can feel at home.
I love you, and with the greatest respect I understand that the disharmony and chaos in that sometimes you live are the product of your ignorance and your unconsciousness. I realize that if you generate unhappiness is because you have not learned to grow joys, and sometimes you feel so empty and so meaningless, you can not trust yourself and recognize your wealth, but at this moment, discover and honor above any appearance, your true identity and your value and honestly appreciate your infinite greatness as a unique and unrepeatable expression of Life.
I love you, and frankly today I offer you the opportunity to be heard with deep attention, interest and respect. I accept your experience without trying to change it, but to understand. I offer a space where you can discover yourself without fear of being qualified, where you feel confident open up, without being forced to reveal what they consider private.
I love you, recognize, and from this moment you show that you have the inalienable right to choose your own path, but doesn't match mine. From this moment, I let you discover your inner truth for yourself, your way, I appreciate you unconditionally, without judging, without reprobarte, without asking you to act according to my expectations, without requiring you to conform you to my ideals have the right to be yourself.
I love you and appreciate you for who you are, not because they want you to like me. I trust your ability to learn from your experiences and getting out of your falls, stronger, more mature, I have full faith and absolute trust in your power as an individual.
I love you, and I enjoy the fortune to voluntarily commit to you, from this day and actively respond to your need for personal development. I believe in you when you doubt, I spread my vitality and my enthusiasm when you're about to give up, you support when you falter, I encourage you when the hesitation, I take the hands firmly when you feel weak, I trust you when something overwhelmed, and gently caress you when something sad, without letting myself be carried away by your misery.
I love you, I share your joy and I rejoice with you when you feel happy. I delight in your presence, but not intend to possess, enjoy your company but do not want to hold you or hinder your flight. Savoring the gift of sharing in this for the simple pleasure of being together without ties or obligations imposed by the spontaneous decision to answer freely.
I don't want me, I love you you, I love you free, I love you, as I love the breeze that comes and goes and touches my cheek.
I love you, and I have enough humility to receive your gentleness and your love without playing the role of which needs nothing, I accept it gladly gave me, but I demand that you give what you can not or do not want.
I love you and thank you to life the wonder of your existence, I feel your presence as a blessing in my way, thanks for being.
I love you, why not just depend on you as if it were up would not be love but lack, do not depend on you, I love you.
Today enjoy our meeting, knowing that every day is an adventure uncertain and that tomorrow is a mystery perennial. From today, live as if the last day that I can share with you, so that each encounter is so intense and so deep as if for the first time I took her hand, and in this way I do it everyday is always different and miraculous creation.
I dare show my affection spontaneously through my eyes, my gestures and smiles, my firm and delicate touch, my vigorous embrace, my kisses, frank and simple words, I love you.
I value you for who you are, I appreciate your inner riches, even those that you yourself know about. I see your latent potential and from now collaborate to flourish seed that is dormant within you. Your personal development matters I honestly count on me and from that moment I let you discover your creative skills and your ability to breath all the fruit you can give, happy unveiled before your eyes the treasure within you, and cooperate with you to be this life a richer and more meaningful.
I love you, and I love myself and that from this day also I dare to set my own limits and keep them firmly, and I respect myself and therefore with all my love, don't let my personal rights transgress, nor do I tie or abridging my freedom to be who I'm.
I love you and I have so much confidence in myself and in you, without fear that harm our human relationship, from this moment I'm free to express my anger, without offending you, and I can say what bothers me and bothers without trying to hurt you or hurt you, I'm honest, I'm honest with you.
I love you, so I also recognize and respect your limitations and so I appreciate you, but don't idealize. Share and enjoy the agreements and accept disagreements, and I say with absolute certainty that if the day came when our roads were obviously hopelessly inconsistent, I'm able to leave in peace and harmony, so we both remember with shared gratitude for the treasures.
I love you, love you and I see in you more than your individuality as a person and I value you perceive you as an expression of man as a visible manifestation of this transcendent, intangible essence called Human Being, of which I'm one.
Through you I recognize the indescribable miracle of human nature that is my own nature, with all its greatness and limitations; through you, I can appreciate both the bright and shining facets of humanity and its dark and gloomy side .
I love you, and you love the whole human being and I love the true human nature as it is.
I love you, love you and I love myself and I'm proud to be a worthy and valuable note in the symphony of this world.



sanskriti

www.keralites.net   

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment