Thursday, August 4, 2011

[www.keralites.net] Cheating through Gold Loan ????

 

Dear all,

Recently I was cheated by a Kerala based Famous Gold Loan financial Company (Manappuram Finance Ltd).  I took Loan against Gold from their Branch no. 121 Ghaziabad, up., and at the time of withdrawal they cheated me, by the way of Interest amount. They have charged Rs. 1000.00 over and above the actual interest.  And they have refused to issue the Money Receipt saying there is no power back up to prints it. I think many people are facing this hidden cheating from such financial companies. Because many people are taking loan from such companies and at the time of withdrawal 95% people are not checking their Payable interest & Interest % etc.  amount and total amount they are checking only the Gold and weight then leave the counter then forget it. 

Now I will explain the incident happened to me from them, when I thought to take back my gold from Manppuram Branch No. 121, Ghaziabad, U.P. I made query to the said branch staff and they informed me the total amount with interest amount to release my Gold.  And also informed that the interest calculation is on daily basis Date of query is 27th May 2011 after 11 days 8th June 2011 I have approached the 121 branch for taking back my Gold and clear the loan. Then they advised me to pay the amount and interest on cash counter. I have asked them to tell me the total amount and give the money receipt. They refused to issue me a computerized receipt and told me the interest amount as Rs. 13,216.00 (interest amount as on 27th may is Rs. 11,865.00).  And also told that there is no power and power backup so we are unable to issue money receipt. On that time I was in little hurry so I paid the full amount and received my Gold and returned to home. After reaching home I felt I am cheated. So I calculated the interest amount from this I knew that they have charged extra interest more than 1000.00. So I informed Customer care Executive (Mr. Sarath Lal) of the Manappuram Finance Ltd   by phone and mail. Seeking the full details about my Gold Loan first he offered me that I will give u the full details regarding the interest and extra amount charged by them. After that I called him then he informed me that we will pay back you Rs. 1000.00 with interest and Compensation as charged extra.  And I have also called the 121 Branch Head and he also informed me to come to the branch and collect the money by evening around 6 pm on 10th June. I reached the branch around 6.00 pm there was no one to pay my money back. At the time there are only 3-4 persons they have refused saying cashier is absent and B.H. has left office before 6 pm.  The next day morning I collected Rs. 1000.00 charged as extra but there is no interest & no compensation as informed by Mr. Sarat Lal. While they are taking interest from public in every minute. There is no interest for my money and my expenses regarding the matter even the fault is there own side.  They are not ready to say one word "sorry" for the incident to the customer. From this I think the management is also involved this type of Cheating because 95% customers have no idea about the hidden cheating. I have found this because from my query made on 27th May. Otherwise where is my 1000.00 Rs. in Company account or Staffs Pocket???? Still now there is no explanation/information from concerned management till Now. (4th August 2011). I am daily mailing to Manappuram customer care and also by Phone but there is no one to ready to provide me the original receipt and Details of Interest paid by me. From this what we can understand????

Some days before I am posted this message to Keralitesgroups@yahoo.com after onwards my id was suspend/blocked to post/send any messages to group members or any individuals, and who is behind the curtain???  AND WHO WANTS TO STOP ME??? 

After more than 2 months they are failed to provide me the original receipts and details. From this what we can understand the management also involved otherwise they can provide me the full details and explain their position. From this I think they are charged me more money as interest.

So dear all kindly beware from MANAPPURAM CASH COUNTERS. YOU WILL MEET SMILING FACES BEHIND THE CASH COUNTER AFTER LEAVING THE COUNTER YOU HAVE NEVER GET ANY EXPLANATION FROM MANAPPURAM MANAGEMENTS.

In this situation what I want to do?? Kindly advice me. I think to file a complaint to Customer Court and inform to the Reserve bank authority. Kindly give feed back to me which will help me and others also….

So kindly forward this mail for all you know …..  And looking forward for your valuable comments on this issue.

With best Regards
Pradeep Kumar


www.keralites.net

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment