Monday, August 15, 2011

[www.keralites.net] Blair and Bush

 

It was the day after India's Independence Day. A thoughtful Tony Blair
who had watched the celebrations on TV got onto the phone with his
friend Bush:

"India!" shouted Blair.

"What about India?" asked a startled Bush.

"We English made a mistake George," said Blair, "I need to get India
back as our colony!"

"You are serious Tony?" asked a still more startled Bush.

"Yeah this is not the India we let go some sixty years ago," said
Blair, "this is a colony we would be proud to have now."

"So whatcha plannin' to do?" asked Bush.

"Why George what we did to Saddam. Attack them."

"You sayin' we? You not hoping I'm goin' to join you are you?"

"I helped you in Iraq George, you forgettin' or sometin'?"

"Yeah but we had an excuse there Tony, we were lookin' for weapons of
mass destruction, you remember?"

"So we do the same thing here George. We tell the Indians to give up
their weapons of mass destruction!"

"I don't know whether we are doing the right thing Tony, India is a
democracy you know?"

"I lied for you in Iraq George. Nearly lost the elections for you. I'm
sure you could do this lil' favour for me.. With India back as my
colony, we'll be back as a world power! Britain rules the world! You
heard that phrase George?"

"I thought it was America who was doing the ruling Tony."

"We'll do the rulin' together George. You and me will be equal
partners once I get my India back. Come on George talk to that
Manmohan feller, tell him to give up his weapons of mass destruction,
or else..!"

"Okay Tony since you insist. Can you call me back in five minutes."

"Shall I get my ships ready?"

"For what?" asked a surprised Bush.

"For war dammit," shouted Tony as he put the phone down and waited for
Bush to talk to the Indian Prime Minister. He walked over to a little
globe he had on his office table and circled India gleefully.

The phone rang and he ran to pick it up.

"Tony it is me," said George, "how many ships you got ready?"

"Aye aye sir, the Royal Navy is ready for action!" said Tony, standing
at attention.

"You can send them to India," said Bush.

"To fight?" asked Blair happily.

"No to pick up their weapons of mass destruction."

"Whatcha talkin' about?" asked a confused Blair.

"Manmohan said you would know 'cause it is your people who made them," said Bush.

"What weapons of mass destruction?" whispered Blair uncertainly.

"Their politicians, their MPs, their MLAs," said Bush happily,
"Manmohan said you could take them all back to England where they were
trained years ago by your people T
o Divide and Rule..!"


www.keralites.net   

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net
MARKETPLACE
A bad score is 598. A bad idea is not checking yours, at freecreditscore.com.
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment