Sunday, January 30, 2011

[www.keralites.net] Observations



....I planted some bird seed.  A bird came up.  Now I don't know what to feed  it.

....I had amnesia once -- or twice.

....Protons have mass?  I didn't even know  they were Catholic.

...All I ask is a chance to prove that money  can't make me happy.

....If the world was a logical place, men would be  the ones who ride horses sidesaddle.

....What is a "free" gift?  Aren't all gifts free?

....They told me I was gullible... and I believed them.

....Experience is the thing you have left when  everything else is gone.

....One nice thing about egotists: they don't talk  about other people.

....My weight is perfect for my height -- which  varies.

....I used to be indecisive.  Now I'm not  sure.

....The cost of living hasn't affected its  popularity.

....How can there be self-help "groups"?

....Show me a man with both feet firmly on the ground, and I'll show you a man who can't get his pants on.

....Is it my imagination, or do buffalo wings taste like chicken?

....Hopefully I'll figure this out in  2011.

 
Fun & Info @ Keralites.net

www.keralites.net   


__._,_.___


KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment