Friday, December 16, 2011

[www.keralites.net] My greatest gift

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
My greatest gift

You're not here when I cry, but I feel a hand sheltering my tears
My laughter seem to have company, even when I look around and the room is empty
In the dark, at night, 
I see a flash - it is you who light my heart
I've climbed the highest mountain, but even there I heard
I've hid in the deepest pit, and there you made a point to go to pick me up
When the wind hits my face, brings his love
When the sun brightens my day, 
it brings her joy
The whole nature seems a painting
Framed painting with his presence
Colors, love, feelings and pains
Even not being here, you can make me smile
Smells, spices, situations, disappointments
Everything I experience brings me to you
Person often without silhouette
Faceless person
Imaginary person smile
But the real feeling
Person without a body
But a huge heart
Heart of virtuality that takes you to my reality
And what makes you, who do not know, 
my greatest gift.

* * * * * *

With great friendship,
Dora Saunier


www.keralites.net

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment