Monday, October 18, 2010

[www.keralites.net] My fears,



sometime i think of running from it all
droppin to my knee & take the fall
or take a gun & put my brains on the wall
somedays i break down& almost cry
praying to god that i'm ready to die
& slit my wrist for every lie.

other days i feel in alive.
then fake and deprived
wishing i would go to hell
and put in my soultary cell
to rot for life 
& live alone with my knife.

i do this cause i'm with my fears
caused with no life and pears
demons screaming in my ears
when the wind screams 
& i roll from my dreams.
i see ur face
& remember that i'm a discrace
somedays i feel like putting brains on the wall
cause i faced my fall
or should i run from it all?

                                            
   snehapoorvam chitra
 



__._,_.___


KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment